spacemanspiff has updated OpenSCETool, which is an Open Source a clone of SceTool, here is some information about it followed by a list of the changes:
OpenSCETool is a clone of scetool under an open source license.
scetool was reverse engineered and analized to produce this program, and copied his behaivour.
- Fixed rap/rif/idps/act.dat management. Now it works fine
- Fixed a segfault decrypt some SELFs.
- Added option -p to patch the sys_process_param when signing an ELF. This is the same as applying FixELF.exe before signing.
- Added support to klics.txt. If the klicensee is not specified, it is looked up in the data/klics.txt automatically (only for decrypt).
- First commited version, compatible with SCETool 0.2.9.
Thanks zecoxaoTweet this!