Ps3ita loader and Core ps3itald.self has been released for Rebug 4.30.2 CFW, here is a quote from the source:
Given the numerous requests we decided to release a version for Rebug Custom Firmware 4.30.2 of our Ps3ita loader and Core ps3itald.self .
Ps3ita loader allows to install the functions of your choice on dev_flash which will then be executed automatically at boot console from the core ps3itald.self
The functions can be installed:
- install_new_idps : change the console id of your console permanently with one of your choice. The console id must be real (not invented)
- install_retail_idps : change the console id from DEX to CEX . The function can obviously only be installed if you are using CFW Rebug mode DEX .
Additional functions not installed:
- lv2 : do a lv2 dump and save it in / dev_usb000/ps3ita
- lv1 : does a dump of lv1 and saves it / dev_usb000/ps3ita
- dev_flash : overwrite one or more files of your choice in dev_flash the ps3, just insert the files in / dev_usb000/ps3ita/dev_flash and function will sotituirli the PS3.
How to install and use the functions:
1. Copy the folder ps3ita the root of your usb stick.
2. Move the flag you want to install from the folder / ps3ita/NOT_ACTIVE in / ps3ita . The flags are simple text files, and inside they explained their function.
The only flag that requires a change is “ install_new_idps ”, you have to open this file with any text editor and where indicated enter a VALID console id. All other flags are simply moved to the specified folder.
3. Insert the USB stick into the door to the right of the PS3.
4. install the pkg “ Ps3ita_Loader-Rebug_4.30.2_version ”and run it.
If something goes wrong, the LED will become red , otherwise fine. File log in / dev_usb000/ps3ita will cmq created to verify if all the steps have taken place correctly.
5. The PS3 will reboot and the functions will be active.
The “ install_new_idps ”works perfectly in any mode setting Rebug 4.30.2.
Tested by us:
- Target id: DEX / Lv2 Kernel: DEX
- Target id: DEX / Lv2 Kernel: CEX
- Target id: CEX / Lv2 Kernel: CEX
So do not be afraid to change the mode when you want to ..