LMAN has released an application for decryting and extracting PSN ,PKG files, here is a quote from the source:
As it’s name suggests, PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor is designed (Specially for the PSP) to help you decrypt PS3 & PSP PKG file and extract the files from it.
For PS3 It can extract PKG files only, For PSP It can extract and (decrypt, dump, verify the dumped ISO, generate KEYS.BIN from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file) and prepare the extracted files to be ready for use ONLY on the PSP system.
- Extract All PS3 & PSP PKG files.
- Extract & Decrypt & Dump all PSP PKG files ( Games & Minis, DLCs & Addons, NeoGeo, PC Engine, PSOne Classic Games, Games Updates )
- Generate KEYS.BIN for PSOne Game from PSOne EBOOT.PBP file.
- Prepare the files for the PSP System.
- Detect the Uncompleted PKG files.
- Check & Verify the Dumped ISO.
- View ICON & PIC and Title Name, Title ID, Category, Parental level of PKG file after extracted.
How to use:
1) Double Click to Browse or Drag & Drop:
PKG file to decrypt and extract it’s content.
PSP ISO file to verify it.
PSOne EBOOT.PBP to Generate KEYS.BIN file from it.
2) Select One of these options:
Select “Auto Detect PKG Contents” to automatically (decrypt, dump) it’s contect.
Select “DLC & ADDON” if the PKG file is a DLCADDON.
Select “Game & Mini Game” if the PKG file is a GameMinis.
Select “PSOne Classic Game” if the PKG file is a PSOne Classic Game.
Select “PC Engine Game” if the PKG file is a PC Engine Game.
Select “Update” if the PKG file is a Game Update.
3) See the log dialog for any details.