Soywiz has updated his PSP Emulator for Windows and Linux to version 555, here is what has changed since the last revision:
- Improved sasCore so games using it now reproduce notes better
- Improved rendering speed. Now 3d games should be faster.
- Fixes on VFPU so Vallhala Knights is now showing skinned characters (still have some issues)
- A CWCheat form editor.
- Apply HQ2X to textures
- View and edit textures with the new texture editor (it generates a .texmap file linked to the executable folder so it will be loaded each time) and you can customize or improve textures.
- Added SMAA fullscreen antialiasing.