One feature I like is that you wont lose “resume playback” if you accidentally start your video from the beginning. Other additions include plugin categories and faster seeking.
On similar news PlayStation 3 developer Deank, known for multiMAN, has compiled what he calls a “dirty” release for those who would like to use this test build within multiMAN. Please note that you can also download the update within multiMAN.
- Add support for setting custom movie titles directly from the item popup menu
- Fixes #1213
- Add an action in settings->general to clear the entire metadb item table.
- Safeguarded with a popup as it is a non-revocable action.
- Fixes #1218
- PS3: When seeking using L2/R2, rescale seek delta based on duration of feature
- In principle this make it so that the user can always seek from beginning to end in ~2 seconds regardless of how long the currently playing media is.
- Add Exit and Standby as items in the page popup menu
- Fixes #1042
- Fixes #1184
- Only reset screensaver timer if movie is actually playing
- Fixes #1022
- Fixes #1115
- Add support for plugins that can replace certain parts of the UI
- Add support for categorization of plugins
- When browsing available plugins they will appear under a category instead of a single long list
- TMDB: Let user choose which language to use for TMDB
- Also lets user choose if to display the original title or translated title
- Don’t set resume time for videos if current position
- This makes sure the user does not accidentally lose the resume position if restarting the video from beginning by mistake
- Let ‘mark as seen’ create entry in item table if it does not exist
- Fixes #1175
- Improve Showtime’s response time to play/pause events
- Fixes #1180
Download: Showtime Test Build 4.1.100Tweet this!