The new Skyrim patch will fix a bunch of stuff and give you a bunch of new killcams. The killcams are awesome – check out the video if you haven’t already.
We heard a while back that a new patch was coming for Skyrim and we got to see the video, and now that day is here. Here are a few highlights from the patch:
- Your Smithing skill increases will now factor into a created item’s value
- You’ll have improved distance LOD transition in snow-covered landscapes
- You’ll have improved visual tranistion when submerging in water
- There will of course be the usual general crash fixes and memory optimizations
- The issue with Deflect Arrows not culculating right will be fixed
- Mission-specific bugs will be addressed
- Your followers will sneak properly when you are (that’s handy!)
- The issue in which letters and notes featuring random encounters appear blank will be fixed
- The issue in which the game would crash when loading saves relying on data no longer being loaded will be fixed
- The rare issue in which skills don’t increase properly will be fixed
Furthermore, Bethesda has released some interesting stats that say that the average Skyrim player plays the game for 85 hours. What’s more, 30% of Skyrim players have sunk over 100 hours into the game. Wow.
Check out the new killcams below.Tweet this!