Bethesda have released their latest update 1.7 in beta form on Steam for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The new update comes fixing crashes which relate to Dragon landings, water shaders and more. The patch will be released on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in due course. The full patch notes can be seen below. Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.
Update 1.7 (all platforms unless specified
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)