Following on from today’s listing, Sony have confirmed The Last of Us Remastered for the PlayStation 4.
The Last of Us Remastered will be coming to the PlayStation 4 this Summer and will improve upon the already fantastic PlayStation 3 version. It will be remastered in gorgeous 1080p and include a host of upgrades which include higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements.
The Last of Us Remastered will also include exclusive director’s commentary for all in-game cinematics featuring Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann; Voice Actor, Troy Baker, who plays Joel; and BAFTA Award winning Voice Actress, Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie. It will also include the following:
- Left Behind single player expansion
- Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack
- Reclaimed Territories pack – Details on this coming soon
Those who pre-order The Last of Us Remastered will also gain the following:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Pre-Order digitally and you will get three extra pre-order bonuses which include:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
The official box art has also been released. Be sure to let us know your thoughts and if you will be revisiting the Game of the Year on the PlayStation 4 via the comment section below.
Source: PS BlogTweet this!