deank has released mulitMAN 04.20.03, which is packing on the goodies. After Dynarec support was added for the 4.21 CEX/DEX firmwares, support for it has been added in the backup manager. That’s not the only thing that multiMAN has been updated to support. Take a look at the changelog to get all the details:
- Added support for 4.30DEX CFW (REBUG) (TBA)
- Added support for PS1 BIN+CUE (using ps1_emu/netemu) for 3.55DEX, 4.21DEX and 4.30DEX
- Added DynaRec support: New option in Settings “Enable DYNAREC”
- DYNAREC support for 3.55CEX/DEX, 4.21CEX/DEX, 4.30CEX/DEX, 4.31CEX
- Fixed few minor issues in 4×2 and 8×4 modes (refreshing the game title when insert/ejecting a PS3 game disc)
- Fixed a very rare bug in mmOS when icon names/texts are getting corrupted
deank has also released a modified PS3SX package file:
- You can install it on any mM supported firmware (3.55CEX/DEX, 4.21CEX/DEX, 4.30CEX/DEX, 4.31CEX)
- The configuration file is USRDIR/CF.ini
- Comes with bios and all paths set properly where the default ROM path is /dev_hdd0/PSXISO
- EBOOT.BIN calls RELOAD.SELF so you can boot PS3SX directly from multiMAN
- It has VERY POOR compatibility but shows that dynarec is working on all firmwares.
You can download the latest version of multiMAN from the backup manager or from below. You need version 04.20.00 or higher installed prior to updating.