With Tales of Xillia being available on the PlayStation 3 for a while now, Namco Bandai have today released a new batch of DLC for the JRPG.
The DLC is a sweet tribute to the Tales series history with each of the 6 main characters’ wardrobe getting a new set of costume and haircut from one of the heroes of the previous Tales games. Additionally, battle music changes when you wear one these costumes to match the game it’s taken from.
A breakdown of what the DLC includes is as follows:
- Jude is wearing the costume of Leon Magnus
- Milla is dressed as Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia.
- Alvin proves to be an amazing double of Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia
- Elize unveils for the very first time in 3D HD the costume of Mint Adenade from Tales of Phantasia.
- Rowen demonstrates his magic skills in Barbatos Goetia’s suit from Tales of Destiny 2
- Leia dresses as Farah Oersted from Tales of Eternia.
A trailer for the DLC has also been released. Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.Tweet this!