Aldo has released the first update of the month for the PS3 Tools Collection. This time, it includes updates to 5 tools – Bruteforce Save Data, PKG ContentID, PS3 FTP Data Sync, PS3 Cheats Editor & the PS3 Games Database. As usual, we take a look at each, so let’s get right to it.
Bruteforce Save Data 3.5.1
- Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies
- Direct FTP download/Upload saves/trophies from/to PS3
- Unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account
- Support for Game Genie cheats and user created patches.
- Includes 237 cheat files from gingerbread’s repository of Cheats
- Fixed issue with patch SFO
- Improved load time
PKG ContentID 2.1.1
- Added “Convert to Homebrew Package” to .self/.bin context menu.
- This option creates a PKG with a copy of the .self/eboot.bin renamed as RELOAD.SELF and signed as a retail self, and a npdrm EBOOT.BIN that calls the RELOAD.SELF.
- Once the PKG is installed, the XMB application can be launched directly from multiMAN’s menu. Credits to deank
PS3 FTP Data Sync 1.1
- This version has an improved GUI, with browse capabilities and upload/download/delete of individual files.
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.8.1
- Creation of PKG for patched EBOOTs, improved tagging for cheats compatibility with EBOOT patch
- Updated the cheat database with gingerbread’s update containing 534 games.
PS3 Games Database 1.2.4
- Auto download images from PSN store
- Save database to CSV file, import list of games from USB drive, FTP server or clipboard or just entering the URL of the game.
You can download the latest collection or each tool individually below.