Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated IrisManager to version 2.20. After the 2.16 test version that was released last week, the new payload has officially made its way to the backup manager. Here’s the list of all the changes:
- New payload v8 syscall eliminating the syscall 36 and used instead to 8 redirections. The syscall 8 works in a hidden in applications, thus respecting the other use that gives the syscall 8 in certain firmwares (LV1 Peek)
- Added multiMAN method for disc-less from / APP_HOME (thanks for commenting DeanK how it works). This increases the compatibility.
- Added patched explore_plugin.sprx method to launch the games from road / dev_bdvd when selecting / app_home/PS3_GAME. This method connects when “No Controller BDVD” and requires that each CFW patched module (see explore_plugin_notes.txt within patch_tools_libfs_exploreplugin.rar). Grid is a game thus far.
- Fixed all (f**king) problems and other productions, as authentication based disks using CFW 3.41, 3.55, 4.21 and 4.31 (yes, I’ve been to them all)
- Now HDD0 mounts are safer, both for the method how it can be accessed only “/ dev_bdvd” in reading.
- Added ability to restart by pressing TRIANGLE on the main screen
- Iris Manager now works in two ways, thinking about those who have BDVD operational unit and the voiceless.
- New homelaunc1 (must be installed because the former will not work)
You can download the latest version of IrisManager below.
Download: IrisManager 2.20