You can never sleep on Aldo when it comes to his PS3 Tools Collection. Another release has been made today which encompasses updates to three tools – PS2 Classics GUI, PKG ContentID and the PS3 Cheats Editor. Let’s check it out.
PS2 Classics GUI 1.6.1
- Added shell integration to .BIN and .ISO file extensions
- New options to set default output mode and default path
- Auto creation of PS2ISO folders (output mode PS2ISO)
- Auto creation of Package files (output mode Package File)
- Auto-detected game title now can be selected/copied
PKG ContentID 2.2.2
- Added support for resign of local npdrm using free license (requires to have the dev klicensee and rap).
- The rifkey and dev_klic (when available in dev_klic.txt) are now displayed in the rap viewer.
- Includes the new BruteForce Edat that uses BuC’s dev klicensee validator (dklic_validator).
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.8.4
- Updated the cheat database with gingerbread’s update containing 545 games
- Fixed issue with version numbers and creation of PKG for disc EBOOTs
You can download the latest release of the PS3 Tools Collection, containing more than 30 tools or each tool individually below.
Source: aldostoolsTweet this!