It’s been a while since we’ve heard from developer CondorStrike but he has returned with another update to Solar.
Now if you’ve ever used this before you’re going to wonder how Solar 4.2 is different from older versions. Well, there are a few new features that have been added like a two hour auto shutdown in case you leave it running by accident, a rebuilt 3D engine and more. So have a read below of the change log and have a look at the video clip to see what it’s all about.
Hi guys, Here’s another update, Solar v4.2.
Even though I took a little break, I’m back with a new Solar update; added a bunch of stuff this time around , most of them are in the changelog.
- Rebuilt the 3D engine.
- Added more items to UI interface.
- Added memory counter.
- Added FPS (frames per second).
- Added better light engine.
- Added a 2 hours counter for system turn off.
- Added ICON1.PAM (animated icon).
- Added an intro loading screen.
- Added Solar system trivia.
- Added some minor MP3 player tweaks.
- Created 2 version (stand-alone/multiMAN & Rogero Manager built in “automatic launching”).
- And a lot more stuff, I should write them down as I go…lol