PS3 developer almulder has update the PS3 tool UMD Dumper to version 2.4. This latest update includes an English version as well as some additions to the release notes menu. You can also now view the memory stick size info as well as the UMD size info. Another great addition to UMD Dumper is the ability to swap UMD’s on the fly before dumping starts. Check out the full changelog below.
Note from almulder
“Below is a list of the changes I have made/added
* Now in English
* Add Release Notes into Menu
* Added Memory Stick size info
* Added UMD size info
* Created on the fly UMD swapping (Before Dump Starts).
* Created on the fly Memory Card swapping (Before Dump Starts).
* Updating info on the fly after swaps. (UMD updating has a few seconds delay due to reading UMD)
* Moved ISO folder checking to start of Dump. (Will create if missing)
* All New Graphics Added.
* Now you can load the UMD Dumper then swap memory stick to rip to a different memory stick.
* Cleaned up Code.
* Bug fix for waiting too long to push a button.
* Added UMD/Memory card Check
* Added ‘Return to XMB’ Option
* Changed Font
*Updated by – almulder”