For those of you following the latest updates to multiMAN/mmCM, by developer deank and Cobra Team, a new release has been made since version multiMAN/mmCM 04.00.00 was unleashed.
Version 04.00.01 brings us a new display mode (Board 5x4x5), replacing the oldest “Game list (plain)” mode plus more features and fixes (listed below). You can find the more details below, along with the current download.
- Added new display mode (Board 5x4x5), replacing the oldest “Game list (plain)” mod
- “Board” display mode shows ICON0.PNG game images by default.
- You can use covers by changing the option “XMMB Game Icon Swap” in Settings
- Improved File Manager visuals when used in SD resolution (480p/576p)
- Fixed an issue, which prevented operation on CFW/MFW 3.41 when Cobra USB is not used
- Added support for showing PSN titles in all display modes from internal/external HDD (PSN titles cannot be loaded and you have to put empty RELOAD.SELF in game’s USRDIR folder to make it show!) (requested)
- Added lastGAME2 and bdRESET applications
- Added 11 new themes to the theme download section (total of 14 now)
- Updated 15 language files
- Added separate background images for Board and XBDM display modes (PSVBG.JPG and XBDBG.JPG)
- Updated mmCM Original Theme (includes new images PSVBG.JPG, XBDBG.JPG, PBOX0.PNG, PBOX1.PNG)
- Preparations to support loading of network PS3, DVD and Blu-ray ISO files
- Preparations to support firmware version spoofer (auto-spoofing to latest official FW or to user-defined fixed version)
- Required Cobra USB update will be announced when network ISO and firmware spoof support is available
P.S. You can also update this via online through your multiMAN/mmCM PS3 internet connection.
Q: So what’s the advantage of lastGAME2 over the original LastGame app?
A: There are 3 versions actually:
1) The original lastGAME works with mM 01.13.* – 02.09.02.
2) lastGAME2 works with mM 04.00.00+.
3) lastGAME2 for CobraUSB works with ISOs (DVD/PSX/PS1/PS2/PSP/PS3/BD-movies), too.
multiMAN ver 04.00.01 BASE (20120126).rar ( 30.08 MB) (Can be used to update 02.09.02 to 04.00.01)
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
Proudly brought to you by PSX-Scene’s Jay-Jay with a smile
[Get Your Name On The Front Page!! Member News Submissions!!]Tweet this!