Thanks to gingerbread for this one
Aldo’s Bruteforce Data:
I am creating this thread for new & existing member to know the recent developments of @aldostools ’s Bruteforce Save Data. With @flatz ’s tool, Aldo has done an amazing job creating his Bruteforce Save Data tool. His latest update has significant changes to the application.
It’s a shame that very few users have contributed finding more secure_file_id’s.
Aldo has mention that only a handful of users are contributing to the keys database. It is my intention to let members know the highlights and feature of the amazing application.
Latest Version – 2.2.1
- A full fledged PS3 Backup Manager
- Profile Reassignment
- Ability to remove copy protection
- Ability to trade game save files with other players
- Save up to 5 custom profiles
- Backs up & Restore your Save Data to your custom location
- Transfer save files from BSD to USB easily
- Ability to open PS3 Sava Data in HEX editor easily for Mods & Cheats
- Comes with its default HEX editor
- Users able to set their own default Text & HEX editor
- Database has keys for over 750 Game Title
- Ability to Bruteforce Sava Data for unkown keys
[Download] = http://aldostools.org/temp/BruteforceSaveData.rarTweet this!