Deank has updated webMAN to v1.07. This update focuses on implemented Exofreaks POC which allows mounting/selecting game backups more quickly and efficiently that before.
Deank creator of multiMAN and developer of the very useful webMAN plugin that is compatible with Cobra 7.0 and PRX-Loader has updated the plugin to v1.07. The latest updates has focused on Exofreak’s POC when you can mount and select your game backups very quickly and efficiently from your XMB. The developer has added some nice features and expanded support to blu-ray movies and more. You can view all the additions and how to set this up easily on your CFW enabled PS3.
- Added native support for cobra functions on COBRA7-Rogero firmware
- Added support for PS3 ISO files
- Added auto-generation of fb.xml (/dev_hdd0/xmlhost/game_plugin/fb.xml)
- Completely discless on COBRA7-Rogero (both with JB/folder games and with PS3 ISO games)
- Added support for icons for ISO files if the icon is named after the iso file in the same folder (my_ps3_game.iso -> my_ps3_game.png) – usually generated by mM/mmCM
- Last played game (ISO/folder) will be loaded on next system startup (COBRA7-ROGERO firmware only). You can use “Eject Disc” from “My Games” menu to unmount the game and it will not be mounted at next startup.
- Added support for Blu-ray movies in ISO format (/dev_hdd0/BDISO, /dev_usb000-1-2-3-6-7/BDISO)
- Added support for DVD movies in ISO format (/dev_hdd0/DVDISO, /dev_usb000-1-2-3-6-7/DVDISO)
- Added subtitle lines to entries in “My Games” folder. Subtitle line shows the location of the entry.
- Added support for split ISO files (up to 16 segmens – my_title.iso.0 -> my_title.iso.15) for PS3 ISO, BD ISO and DVD ISO titles.
For best results you will have to make the plugin load at COBRA7 system boot:
- Copy webftp_server.sprx to /dev_hdd0
- Create a text file boot_plugins.txt and upload it to your PS3 in /dev_hdd0
- Edit your category_game.xml (/dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/category_game.xml) – the only change in this xml is to add one line. If you’re scared to do that, here is my category_game.xml – this is from COBRA7-ROGERO with only added “My Game” folder in the “GAME” column:
http://www.deanbg.com/category_game.zip (unzip the file)
Code:<Query key="xmb_app3" attr="xmb_app3" src="xmb://localhost/dev_hdd0/xmlhost/game_plugin/fb.xml#seg_fb"/>
This is all you need:
1) webftp_server.sprx (in /dev_hdd0) -> http://www.deanbg.com/webftp_server.sprx
2) boot_plugins.txt (in /dev_hdd0) -> http://www.deanbg.com/boot_plugins.zip (unzip the file)
3) category_game.xml (in /dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/)http://www.deanbg.com/category_game.zip (unzip the file)
4) COBRA7-Rogero firmware
5) PS3 browser set in Tools -> Confirmation on Browser Close -> “OFF”
Loading games in folder/iso format takes only 1-2 seconds, completely discless, child-proof.
If you add/remove games or attach new usb hdds you will have to use the “Refresh Game List” option in “My Games” or simply restart the system. A restart is actually required for the PS3 to re-read the regenerated fb.xml.