Themaister and Squarepusher has released a new version of the RetroArch multiplatform emulator. This update features the usual changes and bugfixes to the various cores that make up the homebrew. Take a look at the changelog for more information:
[FBA core] Various changes/fixes
- Hook up Armed Police Batrider controls
- Afterburner – make fire buttons work
- Hook up Bad Dudes controls
- Hook up Cyberbots controls
- Hook up 1942 controls
- Add missing Chase HQ controls
- Add missing WWF Wrestlefest controls
- EEPROM save should now work (tested with EEPROM-based system such as Capcom CPS2)
- Samples are now looked for – should be in ‘samples’ subdirectory
- Hiscore files should now be read from/written to.
[SNES9x Next] Added big speed hack for Star Fox 1 – makes it fast enough for it to run at fullspeed on the Wii.
[Genesis Plus GX] Set samplerate back to 44Khz.
[CONSOLES] Audio resampler is now adjustable – can choose between Sinc resampler (new) and Hermite resampler (old). Sinc is now selected by default, is superior audio-quality wise and will fix a lot of sound issues.
[PS3] Save Preset fixed
[PS3] Starting with Dual Shader/Custom Scaling mode OFF and then turning it ON works now
You can get your fix below.